Thursday, March 22, 2007

Well here we are at the top of the Stratosphere Hotel at the "TOP OF THE WORLD" restaurant overlooking our home Las Vegas. Yes we live in Sin City which is quite appropriate for us since we have quite a checkered past that brings you to us. I have to thank my beautiful daughter in law Dani for her inspiration to do this. Frankly, I have no idea what I am doing so this should be an adventure. My lovely extraordinary lady to my left is Kimberly who is sometimes known as Kami, Kimmers, Palm Tree Lover, Eagles Fanatic, Naaaaasty, the latest old ( Rex and Carli ) and the new Grandma to be (Stephanie due Nov.21st) will be officially called "Bubbe" due to her new affiliation to Judaism. Our postings will allow you to see what's happening in Vegas, our family, and share with us our nachas. I would also love some feedback and comments no matter what. This should be fun for all who participate.We know how to live "The Secret" and enjoy every day. We hope to share that with you.

1 comment:

dmdm said...

Hey Pops & Bubbe!
Cool Blog!! The Red is awesome! We can link them up you know...
Only suggestion, change the post font color. The blue is really pretty, but very hard to read. I love the pics of the animals!! Can't wait to show the kids! Oh, and thanks for the big props, Pop. I'm blushing over here.
Hugs,
Dan (aka: COO of Marsh Madness inc., Beautiful DIL)